Thursday, December 22, 2016

A life force - tree by Karolina Bukowska

Hello mixed media lovers.

My name´s Karolina andI come from Poland.  
I was creating for you layered LO. It is secrets in shades of blue and green.
The whole was created on products Finnabair, papers 7 dots and chipboards SnipArt.



I have for you a tutorial, I hope that you will have a great time



details:




I love trees!
They have so much stamina, strength, are amazing. despite everything, despite the adversity of nature continue.





Here's our challenge challenge:




Мы с нетерпением будем ждать ваши работы!
Задание продлится до 14 января включительно.
По итогам задания будут выбраны 3 победителя

которые получат призы от наших спонсоров. 

1 comment:

  1. Красота! Very beautiful! I like trees too)) When I was baby I loved to hug trees)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments