Thursday, November 30, 2017

"Gather Mystery" by Marie Johansson

Hello Creative Souls! 
I´m here today to with my inspiration piece for the November Challenge. 


I created this Art Journal spread with inspiration from the moodboard below:


 I was meaning to make a layout but could not find a suitable photo, but when sorting trough my stuff I found a pack of rub ons from Architextures that that had some lovely wall hangings and some other architectural pieces that was much alike those in the moodboard. I ended up layering them togheter with bases from an Architextures Junk Pack and different shades of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. I must say I love how the spread turned out! What do you think?

Details:







Thank you for stepping by today! I hope I could inspire you to create something for this months challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments