Friday, March 30, 2018

Mystic ATC´s by Marie Johansson

Good day all creative souls out there.
It´s time for me - Marie - to give you inspiration for the March Challenge "Mystic". 


I was inspired by the textures and the colors in the moodboard and created a set of ATCs.


I loved playing with stencils from Aga Baraniak and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to create the right textures on the cards.



I was thinking of a old forest that I like to run in during the summer. I often see butterflies flying around and sometimes get the feeling of someone (maybe a gnome) is watching me behind the trees.


Someday I will draw a treasure map over the forest and let kids go looking for a box filled with golden chocolate coins. I love creating adventures for kids in our surroundings. 


Thank you for stepping by today!
Can´t wait to see what you all create for this challenge.

Hugs!
Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments