Monday, October 30, 2017

"Fantasy" Wall Hanging

When it comes to fantasy there is so much that inspire me - I love the books and has been a keen fantasy novel reader since I was a teenager. I love the clothes, I love the mystery - you can just say I love it... Making this project came down to be a bit of a trouble since I did not know which inspirational thought to pick. 


I ended up making a wall hanging with inspiration from the moodboard for this month. I picked out the colors and shapes and incorporated them in my project. 



 I used a piece of burlap from Canvas Corp that I wrapped around two sandwiched pieces of cardboard to form the base of my wall hanging. I love that the color goes well with the burning sky in one of the pictures in the moodboard. A piece of dark blue cardstock got layers of Tattered Angels Mists and that transformed it with to a interesting background. 



The chipboard moon from Scrap FX fits perfect as center piece and small details like pieces of Architextures™ bases, glimmering stones and flair crate texture and interest. 




Thank you for your visit today! 

If you have questions about the products used please do not hesitate to contact me in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments