Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"Remember" by Lisa Griffith

Hello dear readers, Lisa here to share with you my layout created
with this month's gorgeous moodboard.

'Remember'


I was inspired by the feathers and the shells and of course the beautiful colors in 
our mood board, and I immediately thought of some beach treasures I 
had collected from our recent family vacation to Florida. I wanted to make the 
feathers the focal point of my page, and the tiny seashells I found on my early morning 
sunrise drenched walks fit the mood perfectly.
I used some 13arts papers from the 'Strength in Numbers' collection,
and lots of watercolors on my background.

Here is the wonderful moodboard:


Here are a few close ups:







I sprinkled some gold beads and gold microspheres to add some sparkle.


I hope I have inspired you to join us this month!
Hugs, Lisa xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments